My Personal Mission
My Personal Mission is to help people to realize their full potential and live lives that they love, all the while traveling the world doing the things I love to do with people I love.
My vision is to make such a profound difference to humanity that my contribution is recognized by winning a Nobel Prize.
As I teenager, I had a dream of one day becoming a rock star. By age 16, I had to choose whether I was going to get a 'proper' job or follow my passion for music. A proper job meant job security and the probability of a stable middle of the road life.
I was haunted by the thought of reaching the end of my life and not having followed my dream, so I chose being a rock star over an electrical engineering career and thus began my designer life.
My musical career was definitely not plain sailing, but by 2002 I had penned a song that went to #1 on the charts and stayed there for 6 weeks running.
In my early twenties, I was given a book called 'Mind Power' by John Kehoe. After excitedly devouring it, I decided to test if Kehoe's methods of using the mind to create reality actually worked in real life...
I found my first experiment in the local Top40 music magazine, where I noticed a competition to win a beautiful Fender Stratocaster guitar autographed by the rock band 'Live'.
For weeks I drove around following Kehoe's instructions - shouting affirmations to myself in my car like a lunatic, imagining my phone ringing and someone from the magazine telling me that I had won this beautiful prized guitar. Well, less than a month later, I did get that phone call and I won my dream guitar! It seemed that this Mind Power stuff really worked!
Over the next 10 years, I manifested:
- writing a song that went to #1 on the charts,
- being interviewed on the front page of the largest newspaper in my province,
- a six month adventure living in an African township (read the BBC article),
- one month riding motorcycles through India to raise money for Indian orphans,
- owning the recording studio of my dreams,
- buying my dream house in London,
- several motorcycles including my favorite Benelli Tornado,
- being flown all around the world to speak, teach and train,
- two successful businesses,
- living on a beach on an island in the Caribbean,
- and so much more it would take pages to fill.
I am not sharing this with you to impress you, but rather to impress upon you what is possible when you know how to use your mind properly.
I spend my spare time (does such a concept really exist when you live a Designer Life?) , motorcycling, kitesurfing, traveling, working out, learning and building my business.
I currently live on Cabarete beach in the Dominican Republic where I can kitesurf daily.
Get in touch:
If you would like a personal one-on-one training session with me to create your Designer Life, get in touch with me here.
Have a miraculous life.